THREE PLY MASK
CODE : MDMSK 1
The design of the surgical masks depends on the mode; usually, the masks are three-ply (three layers). This three-ply material is made up of a melt-blown polymer, most commonly polypropylene, placed between non-woven fabric. The masks are secured to the head with ear loops, head ties, or elastic straps.
- Effectively block the droplets and other visible objects.
- Filter non-oily particles from the air.
- Absorbs heat exhaled from the body, leaving skin dry and comfortable.
How To Use
- Pull an extend the mask with two hands and be sure the nose clip is upward.
- Hold the mask on the face and pull the elastic band to the ears.
- Press the nose clip to fit the shape of the nose.
- Do not reuse.