RESPIRATORY MASK NIOSH N95
CODE : MDMSK N95
Our cup-shaped NIOSH-approved N95 particulate respirators are professional type of face masks with CE and FDA certificates. The ‘N95’ is the standard for United States and Canada, while we can also provide FFP2 particulate respirators, which follow the Europe Union (EU) standard.
The ‘N95’ designation means that when subjected to careful testing, the respirator blocks at least 95 percent of very small (0.3 micron) test particles. If properly fitted, the filtration capabilities of N95 respirators exceed those of face masks.
Besides cup-shaped N95 particulate respirators, we can also provide flat fold type N95 respirator masks. Both two types of
face masks are effective device to protect you during the spreading and out breaking of coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Top: white non woven PP of 50g/m2 with 250mm wide material
- Middle 1: hot air cotton of 45g/m2 with 250mm wide material
- Middle 2: melt blown non woven of 40g/m2 with 250mm wide
material (filtering index > 95%)
- Bottom: white non woven PP of 30g/m2 with 250mm wide
- FDA certificated (USA)
- CE certificated (EU)
- NOISH N95 standard
- Effectively block 95% particles
- Light weight and easy to put on
- Skin-friendly and fit the face
- Bacterial virus flu spreading wantonly
- Prevent the spread of virus droplets, bacteria and microorganisms
- Pollen (allergies)
- Severe air pollution
- Smog PM2.5 exceeding standards